Tuesday, September 9, 2008


Okay, So Katy tagged me.......thanks a lot! I didn't find 10 things to take pics of, but I got close!! Here goes:

This is my new mirror.....for my bathroom.....I love it because I got it for a steal!!


My bed...with my 3 angels to look over me!!!


My front sitting room....which I do use for home teachers and visiting teachers.


BJ's room.....I still love the way I decorated it!!
My favorite, sexiest pair of shoes!






My cute toenails that I just painted!



My fireplace wall.....where I keep my shrine to all my nieces and nephews!


My relaxing, bubbling rock that Bry and the kids made me for Mother's Day.


And here's my self portrait, today....ugh!
My dream vacation has always been to some place warm and sunny. Where I can lay on the beach and drink pina coladas! Guess I finally get that dream....we're going to the Bahamas in November!!!

2 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

woohoo! You did it! Now you get to tag someone else if you want! I love your mirror and your bubbling rock and you're one hot momma!

Tammy said...

I am loving the pics of your kids over your bed...such a cute idea! And yes..your new mirror in your bathroom...love it!